Potenziamento parte superiore: controproducente?

Per prevenire gli infortuni

Moderatori: franchino, fujiko, gambacorta, filattiera

Marco87
Top Runner

Re: Potenziamento parte superiore: controproducente?

Messaggio da Marco87 »

lore75auh ha scritto:@marco87
E' il post che mi ha portato su RF
:shock: onore mio allora :D mi fa piacere aver portato qualcuno ad iscriversi...

Comunque piccolo update, dopo 2 giorni ho ancora male ai muscoli vari :rambo: :rambo:
tomaszrunning
Top Runner

Re: Potenziamento parte superiore: controproducente?

Messaggio da tomaszrunning »

butto qui la citazione di Scott Jurek dal libro " Eat & Run. My Unlikely Journey to Ultramarathon Greatness":
Now semi-retired from ultras, Kouros is undefeated in any continuous world-class road ultramarathon competition beyond 100 miles, and he still holds world records on the road and track for almost all distances and durations beyond the 12-hour event.(...)He has certainly inspired me to push beyond the limits of form. Kouros is not much to look at as a runner, with his boxy build and choppy gait, although little is wasted on his runs, and he keeps moving even while he eats and drinks. His upper body is remarkably muscled. When you look at sprinters, you see those developed upper bodies, too. I think Kouros has found an extra energy source up there in those powerful pectorals and deltoids. Many runners have learned that a strong upper body helps with technique and speed. Kouros, though, seems to have discovered a secret about transferring propulsive power from the arms to the legs.
Immagine
21K 1:35'41" 18/1/15 Torre del Lago
42K 3:27'06'' 14/12/18 Pisa
Pistoia Abetone 6:37'58" 26/06/22

Torna a “Potenziamento e Stretching”